Contact us about our referral program.Get Started
Insulation in your home is your barrier to Mother Nature – it keeps extreme heat and cold out of your comfortable home!
Why Update Your Insulation?
Based on new research, roughly 90 percent of existing U.S. homes are under-insulated, wasting HVAC energy use, money, and decreasing comfort for homeowners. “If all U.S. homes were fitted with insulation based on the 2012 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC), residential electricity use nationwide would drop by about 5 percent and natural gas use by more than 10 percent,” said Dr. Jonathan Levy, professor of environmental health at Boston University School of Public Health and lead researcher on the Boston University team that investigated the subject.
Bottom line – People don’t see insulation, so they don’t think about it. They see windows and doors so they think about those items. The reality is that insulation has a three times greater impact on the average home’s energy and comfort than windows or doors do. As we start to move into winter, now’s the time to have Newnam Restoration conduct a free insulation audit!
Why Call Newnam Restoration?
Newnam Restoration is a family owned business who installs attic insulation in hundreds of homes each year. We are licensed and insured. But don’t take our word for it—read our reviews on Angie’s List, Yelp, or Google Business!
How Is Our Work Different Than Others’?
There are lot’s of companies that could add insulation to your attic – why use Newnam Restoration? All of the reasons listed below revolve around one thing – your safety and comfort is our number one priority!
- We only use Owens Corning L77 formaldehyde free blown insulation
- We always have a HEPA air scrubber going, so no irritating insulation particles get into your home
- We spray an EPA registered biocide on the attic before we install insulation, killing any germs that may linger in your attic
- We add baffle vents as needed to insure excellent air flow
- We are certified mold specialists, so we know how to identify and deal with any mold that may be in your attic
- We are in more attics than almost anyone else in the country; because of that, we see & fix more issues than almost anyone else
Call us now for a free attic insulation inspection!